Law firm (Lloret de Mar)
GARANT ADVOCATS SCP is a multidisciplinary firm specialized in different areas of law, offering a wide range of services for both businesses and individuals.The firm has established solid collaboration relationships with reputable standing law firms with headquarters in all the state of Spain, ensuring a full legal coverage for our clients. Our first class professionals make available to you their knowledge and skills in order to obtain the best result for your interests.
- Urban leasing: eviction proceedings, old rentals update,claim for unpaid rents
- Tort law responsibilities, damages for breach of contract compensation for any type of injuries: traffic accidents, medical malpractice…
- Construction Law: construction contracts, Exchange agreements, promotion, warrant, construction damages…
- Joint ownership and residents’ associations.
- Claim for unpaid debts.
- Defence of the consumers and users’ rights.
- Ordinary, verbal and exchange proceedings.
- Mutual agreement and litigious separations.
- Divorces and preventive measures.
- Unpaid alimonies and non-fulfilment of the agreements.
- Marriage filiations and domestic partnership.
- Acknowledgement of paternity and changes in the custody.
- National and international adoptions.
- Inheritances, wills and donations.
- Defense for arrested or accused person.
- Handling complaints.
- Proceedings before the Jury Court , fast-track procedure, preliminary proceedings, speedy trial and summary trial.
- Jurisdiction for minors.
- Drunk driving and other traffic offences.
- Professional negligence.
- Drug trafficking offence.
- Crime of homicide, personal injury , abortion and other crimes against individuals.
- Crime of domestic violence or victims of maltreatment assistance.
- Applications to the Provintial Court, National Court, Supreme Court and Constitutional Court.
- Pardon procedures.
- Penitentiary law.
- Sexual aggressions.
- Computer crime.
- Threats, libel, coercion and slanders.
- Scams, theft and illicit appropriation.
- Injuries and tumultuary fights.
- Environmental pollution, noises.
- Mobbing, workplace harassment.
- Residential break-ins.
- Abandonment of the family, non-payment of alimony, international child abduction.
EMPLOYMENT LAW AND SOCIAL SECURITY
- Business advice and drafting employment contracts.
- Claims to the Inspectorate of Work and Social Security
- Contractual amendments and collective Agreements.
- Collective Conflicts.
- Disciplinary actions against employees.
- Incapacity for work and sick leave.
- Occupational accidents.
- Amount reclamations (salary, overtime hours worked, settlements…).
- Family ties, social ties and Work Reasons.
- Student cards.
- Family regrouping.
- Jobs in the country of origin (initial B1).
- Invitation letter.
- International divorces.
- Legalisations and apostilles.
- Expel warrant.
- Migration detention centre.
- Asylum and refugee procedure.
- Extension of the stay.
- Re-entry authorisation.
- Administrative appeals
- Assistance at police and judicial offices.
- Marriage files.
- Criminal record cancellation.
- Application forms to Government Administration, autonomous Administration and local government.
- Liability of the government.
- Sanctions and appeals.
- Obligatory expropriation.
- All kind of licences procedures.
- Administrative contracts.
- Subsidies and aid.
- Associations and Foundations constitution to Government Administration, Autonomous Administration and Local Government.
- Business Advisory Service.
- Trading companies’ constitution.
- Agreements between partners.
- Assistance to the Management Board and the General Meeting.
- Statutory modifications .
- Dissolutions and liquidations.
- Commercial hiring(advice for all kind of commercial contracts subject to national, international and EC law).
- Exchange law (bill of exchange, fin, cheque)
- Patent and company rights (patent, trademarks and copyright register).
- All kind of contracts advice and drawing up: renting, sale.
- Notarial deeds preparation.
- Conflict negotiation.
GARANT ADVOCATS SCP ensures the greatest amount of transparency and payment facility in our fees, adjusting to our clients’ requirements.The prior agreement between the parties will be established in a professional assignment sheet, according to the ethical rules of the lawyers’ profession.